Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priest applying

Go down

Priest applying Empty Priest applying

Post  Stefanie Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:06 am

Hi there Majestic,

I know you are not actively looking for new priests, but I have had a nice chat with one of your members (not sure if he/she wants to be named here Smile ) , and I figured I'd give it a shot anyway so bare with me as I expose my soul to you!

Short TLDR for the lazy gits among you:
Class: Priest
Spec: Mainly disc, but willing to respec
Stats (when discspecced, and in disc gear):
~2k spellpower selfbuffed
~18k mana
~20% crit unbuffed
Herbalist / Alchemist (I bring my own raidstuff)
Raid experience: All of vanilla on a warlock, up to TK TBC, and heroic sarth + heroic first 2 bosses in naxx
Extra info: a bit deranged

With that out of the way, lets get started than. I am stefanie, a troll priest mon! (see what I did there?) I have been playing WoW since the early beta's when warlocks could wear leather. I have had a break of 4 months before the release of WOTLK, but couldn't stay away!
I have played a warlock up to TBC, when I rolled this priest as a kara alt. Slowly she became my main, and is now my only character at lvl 80. I have some raid experience. In vanilla we have cleared everything (server horde first ragnaros kill, yay!) TBC: everything up to, and including Tempest Keep. I have been with Bloodstorm, and Tainted Souls. In WOTLK, I have healed heroic sarth 25, and the first 2 bosses in heroic naxx 25. I have done a load of heroics (not that they are especially hard, but I need some pagefilling Razz). And think I am geared to get started on raids.

So, what do I have to offer you?
I am a very calm and tolerant person (unless you stand in the fire, in that case I will KILL you). English is not my first language (I'm belgian) but I think it is adequate to be able to express myself properly. I don't like conflict, so I avoid it as much as I can, unless I am convinced that I'm absolutely right. I know alot about the game, and its classes. I know my class' strengths, its weaknesses and know how to deal with them. I know how other classes work, what they can do better than me, and what they can not.

I am able to attend raids nearly every day (unable to make 19.45 one sunday every 2 weeks, but can be online by 20.15) as I prefer playing WoW than watching mindless driblle on the television. I am self-employed so I can usually make free extra time each day to prepare for raids (on the rare occassion that I m very busy, I will prepare the day before).

Some more about my character:
You can read the stats above, I recently picked up alchemy and levelled it between heroics. This will come in handy for 2 reasons: I can make my own flasks, and make them for others (if you don't have alchemists), and secondly because my flasks will last longer, less farming, and I won't run out often.

I have been holy in TBC, and disc in WOTLK, and have respecced to holy yesterday, do get some holy experience under my belt. I think it is very important to understand every talent tree your class has to offer. I have also been collecting some gear for shadowspec (with some hit,...) so I will be able to go shadow if needed. I like every one of my class' talent trees, so I don't really care wich spec the guild needs me in. I have the most experience with disc, so I will probably perform most efficient in that role, as a tankhealer.

I believe in regearing according to the situation for example: in a low dps sarth group, I will put on gear with some spirit / mp5 because I know it will be a long fight. On fights that dont last long, but require burst healing, I put on my int/crit gear.

One thing is very important to consider if you are still interested at this point Very Happy:
I do NOT care about healing meters. Several reasons: firstly: disc spec works with mitigation, and not with raw healing power. secondly: in order to score high on the healing meters I would have to start racing against other class' group heals. And in the end, what good does it do if I heal someone 0.2seconds before he gets hit by a group heal exept waste mana? (ofcourse this doesn't apply when theres a LOT of aoe damage flying around, or on tanks).

So, once again: in short: Willing to respec, available for raiding, will come prepared.
Armory link:

When checking out my armory, bare in mind that I am holy spec ATM, and have swapped out some of my (better) disc gear for gear with more spirit.

What do I expect from you?
I expect you to treat me as I treat you, with respect that is. You might disagree with me, but if you do, I expect you to express it in a civilized manner, and bring your arguments with you.

I am mainly looking for a guild to get the feeling of "progress" again. Be it as a raidhealer/tankhealer, be it as a shadow DPS. I will feel best if I am filling the role that is most usefull to my guild at that time.

The most important thing I am looking for is a good atmosphere. If I would be in the greatest raiding guild in the world, but all they did was argue and bicker in /g, I wouldn't want to be a part of that guild.

And they lived happily ever after....
This concludes my mini-novel (boy, this has grown longer than I expected)
I thank you all for reading, and wish you a good day.

Stefanie

Back to top Go down

Priest applying Empty Re: Priest applying

Post  Stefanie Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 am

Forum ate my armory link:

Stefanie

Back to top Go down

Priest applying Empty Re: Priest applying

Post  Stefanie Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 am

Hotlinking apparently isn't allowed:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Stefanie

Stefanie