Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enyalius Hunter App

2 posters

Go down

Enyalius Hunter App Empty Enyalius Hunter App

Post  Enya Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 am

About me:

My name is Adam aged 18 Very Happy whoop whoop
character name :Enya. used to be called Enyalius.
Level:70
Race: Sexy Troll

* What is your spec and what did you choose this particular build?
I am 50/11 Bm spec at the moment for lvling. and will probs be raiding as Bm. depending on fight of boss then ill respec.

* What other builds have you played with? Why did you switch out of them?
I have Played MM and Surv. mainly Mm for PVP. Surv if the guild needs the actual group DPS boosting not my own. i can safely say i know my own class mechanisms.

* Would you respec for the raid?
OFC i will but for damage output BM and MM is the the way forward.

* Give us a detailed description of your computer's specifications - CP At the moment i am in the process of buying a new computer which is hopefully coming in the next week or two. The tower itself is worth £1,200, i used to play a Commondore gaming PC but it was faulty so i have been waiting for months to claim my money back from play.com

* Do you turn with your mouse or keyboard?
I turn with Mouse as i keybind. And yus i can strafe correctly Very Happy

* Are you a clicker?
I keybind mainly but somtimes i click depending on the situation.

* What's your previous guild history, and why did you leave those guilds?
Tainted Souls: I left my status due to not having any spare time to commit to raiding as i was suffering in my Coursework and fitness. now i have sorted that and can be fully committed.

* What's your raid experience? Be specific, don't just say "BT."
Kara: Cleared
Gruuls: Cleared
Maggy: Cleared
Zul A: Cleared
SSC: cleared:
TK: Cleared
BT:8/9 Pff
SWP:1/9

* What rare patterns/recipes/plans do you have for your professions that may be helpful to the guild?
I was a herbalist and Engineer but i am going to respec and power level Leatherworking and Enchanting merely for the DPS boost.

* What are you looking for in a guild?
I am looking for a raiding guild that have people who know how to play their own class correctly to its full advantage. A guild that has great team cohesion and strives on being the best. And most of all i know that Majestic has great players who i used to play with in TS.

* Do you have Ventrilo installed? Do you own a mic? Can you talk without horrible feedback? And will you talk if communication is necessary?
I can use any sort of communication program and i know how to use Vent and TS funnily enough Very Happy

* What's your favorite raiding encounter?
Hmm Probs heroic SFK or Wailing C Razz

* What do you feel should/could be changed to improve your class/spec?
mostly dps

* What resist gear sets do you have? Are you willing to farm the mats for your own resist gear?
I had the full SR gear for situations in Bt and Zul A, and happily to farm for other sets in Wotlk.

* Do you have the new pvp trinket?
Not yet as i have been playing a Pally.

* What's the best wipe you've ever caused?
Dunno really, i have had some naughty wipes tbh. Probs in Timed Zul A when i MD a party member for the crack. Luckily it was after the timed bit so people werent pissed Very Happy ask Conor hahah, he will never go afk again.
* Do you pvp any?
OFC i do and i love raping PPl in BG's me and con have our Moments Very Happy.
i Also got my pally the black war bear at lvl 73.

At the moment i am in the process of ordering my new PC Tower. So hopefully when that comes in can commit to raiding. And when i do get MY tower i am very active like every day for 6 hours + active.

At the moment i at my best mates house where i get the time to lvl and i thought i convinced my self that i can play pally. Unfortunately he is lvl 77 and i just Carnt do it to myself Very Happy i am miles better at playing a Huntard. So ill lvl my huntard as quick as i can and then in 2 weeks i should have my PC. IMo though it should take 2 weeks to get delivered.

My pally is called Kaka.

Anywayz hope to hear from you soon.

Mass respect Enya

Enya

Back to top Go down

Enyalius Hunter App Empty Re: Enyalius Hunter App

Post  Aimon Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:52 am

Hunters gogo!!

good to see you apply mate cheers

Aimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daz/Nurfed Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 am

Yo Enya. You make Aimon very happy because he wanted another Hunter to boss around. ;p

Copied your app. to the discussion section, so we'll get back to you soon.
Daz/Nurfed
Daz/Nurfed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down