Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tossemester for the family ( DPS)

3 posters

Go down

tossemester for the family ( DPS) Empty tossemester for the family ( DPS)

Post  neco23 Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Ingame Name : tossemester

What class do you play? : Death knight

Playtime : from 2 pm - 5 pm and then till raids stop all days of the week

Armory : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Tossemester
i can respec if needed but you will mayby think my specc sucks but do 1700 dps with this just to ensure you that i aint someone who dosnt know how to specc Razz

TBC places raided : All HC - kara - ZA- Gruul - TK- maggy and BT

Funnest place ever raided : i cant say what i think is the funniest cause i dont care about the mobs and stuff in there i just love raiding Smile

Why did you leave the last guild you were in : well mostly because they werent raiding anything not even HC and every time i tryid to get people of their butt and come do some HC no answer at all and i can give suggestions but i cant force people to do things if they dont want to.

how come we should choose you and not somone else : cause im progressive and i can keep on going with a nice attitude no matter what happens and not begin to swear at people if i dont think they are doing there job right just because a wipe because its as much my fault as anybody elses. And i can always keep my head cold.

Why do you want to join majestic? : well first of all i heard very nice things about this guild and secound i want to raid with organised people because it does the raiding experince much more fun and last i want to raid endgame just like i did in TBC Smile

Anything else we should know about you? : well im a person whoes worth getting to know and im good at getting great ideas to improve things atleast im told i am Smile

loving greetings tossemester

Last edited by neco23 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

neco23

Back to top Go down

tossemester for the family ( DPS) Empty Re: tossemester for the family ( DPS)

Post  Voisin Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 pm

You did BT but not never been to gruul, TK, ssc or ZA? o.0

Voisin

Back to top Go down

tossemester for the family ( DPS) Empty tk za gruul ssc

Post  neco23 Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 am

hehe sry was alitle tired so didnt remember that i been 2 tk za and gruul but funny enough never ssc xP

neco23

Back to top Go down

Post  Daz/Nurfed Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 am

Hi Tossemaster. Unfortunately we have no spaces for another Deathknight at the moment.
Good luck with your search for a guild.
Daz/Nurfed
Daz/Nurfed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum