Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock appy-- Shaex

2 posters

Go down

Warlock appy-- Shaex Empty Warlock appy-- Shaex

Post  Shaex Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:09 am

Hi Majestic, here is my info. My char is on the new server, Chamber of Aspects, and planning on moving back, just because my RL friends and my brother is on Bloodhoof. Moving day will be the 21st of December, thats the earliest i could do it because, you have to wait a month and all after you move. Sad

Race/Class: Orc Warlock
Real life name: Jordan
In-Game name: Hallow (on the new server), but Hallow is taken on bloodhoof, so planning on changing that to Shaex.
Raiding exp.: I started playing pretty much a couple of months after TBC came out, so I dont have any pre burning crusade experience, other than achievement runs at 70. For 70 raiding, i have cleared:
*Karazhan
*Zul'Aman
*Gruul's Lair
*Magtheridon's Lair
*SSC (only got a couple bosses down in there, lack of groups)
*TK (all but kael'thas)
Well I didn't have a chance to do BT or SWP, due to EVERY SINGLE GUILD full on warlocks, and thats why I'm applying.

Raiding times: School is not a problem, because im online schooled (and no, it is not fake xD) So my schedule is I do school in the morning/afternoon, then play evening time until late. All weekdays and most of the time, weekends, until something pops up, and i have to go somewhere, you know... life. Very Happy

So, im really hoping you atleast consider this application, I REALLY want to be in a really nice, social, raiding guild.
Thanks for reading Smile

Shaex

Back to top Go down

Warlock appy-- Shaex Empty Re: Warlock appy-- Shaex

Post  Daz/Nurfed Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:04 am

Hi Shaex. Unfortunately we have to decline your application for now.
Good luck in your search for a guild.
Daz/Nurfed
Daz/Nurfed

Back to top Go down