Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read me please

Go down

Read me please Empty Read me please

Post  Aimon Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:53 am

Helo and thank you for considering Majestic as your next home.

About us
Majestic is a guild formed at the end of TBC. Some of us enjoy playing arena, some like to jump around on the bankroof of orgrimmar but our primary goal is to raid and we take that very serious. We raid 4 days a week, 4 hours per raid and we try to do some pvp/farming/chatting/... outside of that timescale.

What we look for
We are looking for exceptional people, players that are mature, competetive and have a healthy amount of brains while at the same time are calm and balanced. We are looking for people who do not make the same mistakes twice, are aware of the big picture of the fight and can do numerous tasks at the same time whilst upholding the needed dps/tps/hps.

We are aware that a lot of the socalled skilled players have a large epeen to uphold. If it is that that you want then don't apply. We spend at least 16 hours a week with each other and we like to spend that time with a fair amount of fun.

Experience is required. We are looking for someone who can help us, we are not looking for someone to teach.

As said before you must have a healthy amount of brains, and you must be able to express yourselve like that. If you are the best raider in the whole world but 90% of what you say is either "LOL" or "FU" then don't bother.

I will not ask you to use a certain template to write an application. If you are the person we want then I am positive that you can tell us what we want to hear.

Good luck on the application and I hope this was of any help to you.

Regards,
Aimon

Aimon

Back to top Go down