Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application - Bayoul

Go down

Hunter Application - Bayoul Empty Hunter Application - Bayoul

Post  Bayoul Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Character Name: Bayoul
Class: Hunter
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Build: BM / exotic pets spec
Profs: Alch/herb

RL Age: 23
Nationality: Antwerpenaar

Some general info about the person behind the character: Heya, my name is de Stig. I'm 23, live in Herentals, Antwerp and I'm shooting things with 45ton machine they call "a Tonk". Nowdays, I live in Kosovo, Camp Belvedère, Mitrovica. To be honest... It stinks in here and wil be glad I'll be home again. so untill then, I'm will not be able to make it to the raids. Main reason is the connection between 19-23h. from morning till say... 17h I'm able to play with a good connection. from 23-very very late same. So maybe for now join as a temporary non-raider. I'll be back at home late march.

Why would you like to join us?: Well... I really enjoyed playing with alot of you guys. That's the main reason. I know that everyone in this guild has skillz. All I hate is ppl who dunno what they're doing. I know this will not happen here.

Which previous Guilds have you been in? Started of in Nomads. then, after nomads I was one of the founding members of High Definition. When that ended I went to Toy Soldiers. This guild also ran on a dead trail since AoC came and the officers decides that was more inportant than WoW. I had a small break after that but then, after 5 months I picked shit together and joined Cake or Death.

Reason for Leaving last guild? Let's hope it's Majestic...

Do you accept that the character your applying to this guild with should get priority in getting geared over alts? Yes. Have no alts and don't have the time for alts

What experience do you have in raiding?
Pre-TBC: MC ZG AQ20 ONY (cleared) BWL (few tries)
TBC: KARA ZA GRUUL MAG SSC TK MH BT (cleared, allthough not killed Illi)
WOTLK: Heroics, but no raids yet

Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouch for you as a player?
Aimon, Chimps, Psyraveh, Romp, Timbail, Moonpie, Rathnor, Ishigamy, Neox, Nurfed, Globies, Fourplay, ...

Do you have Ventrillo installed/are you willing to use Ventrillo?
Have it installed

Bayoul, OUT

Bayoul

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application - Bayoul Empty Re: Hunter Application - Bayoul

Post  Koban Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:08 am

Bayouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Please make an app on our new forum :-D

Koban

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application - Bayoul Empty Re: Hunter Application - Bayoul

Post  Koban Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:09 am