Majestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saloo - Priest

3 posters

Go down

Saloo - Priest Empty Saloo - Priest

Post  Saloo Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:52 pm

I couldn't find any sort of application template - so go go wall of text;

Hey, how's it going. I've been away for a while and I've come back to see that everything has changed. Some of you know me as Salubrious, Salubriheal or just Salu (or that annoying emo shadow priest). Well I missed you, so I decided to come back to bloodhoof.

I am a bloodelf, I am a priest and I am level 80 - so far that's all I have as definates. I havn't decided on holy or shadow, this is mainly due to the fact that I don't really mind. If you want a new (old) shadow priest I will gladly come and melt faces for you. Or if you would rather had a shiney new holy priest - I am also open to that too.

So I'm "Saloo" now, this is purely due to the fact that "Salu" wasn't avalible and it sounded the most alike. I have cleared all TBC content pre-nurf patch as a shadow priest and I know it well in both gearing and spell rotation.

I want to join you because, well, I know you, lots of familiar faces, raiding together again would be awesome - and progression through the new content of course.

I have tailoring and alchemy (and cooking and fishing) and I will make cloth armour and brew potions/elixers/xmutes because that's what they do.

Outside of WoW I am Jethro, I am 18 years old and I am on a gap year from university, working at a local supermarket. Recently made single from and 2 1/2 year relationship. that's about it.

Anyway, I think that covers it all, if not contact me in game with anymore questions. thanks for reading.

Saloo

Back to top Go down

Saloo - Priest Empty Re: Saloo - Priest

Post  Koban Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:44 am

I think we can certainly use another priest, regardless of spec.

Once Nurfed is awake again, I'm sure he'll copy your app to our internal section.

Koban

Back to top Go down

Post  Daz/Nurfed Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:52 am

I've just woke up FYI. :p

So yeah, copied to the internal section, get back to you soon etc!
Daz/Nurfed
Daz/Nurfed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down